Marketing Campaign Management - Digital Media
Digital Media Channels
Make the most of your customer relationships and prospecting opportunities with web, email, social, and mobile campaigns. Our Digital Media Marketing Campaign capabilities will help you help you attract new customers, and to establish powerful and lasting relationships between your brand and your customers.
RESPONEX Marketing mix model
Responsive Web Site
Responsive Website design is our approach that requires website design and development to respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. As the user switches from their desktop, to laptop, to iPad, to smartphone, the website will automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. With a Responsive Website Design, you no longer have to worry about developing mobile websites for each device.
- Responex will develop a beautiful Responsive Website to meet your needs. We typically deliver responsive websites within 3 days of finalizing content.
Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website is the process used to achieve higher Organic or free positioning in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
Search Engine Marketing involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results (SERPs) utilizing paid advertising.
Another area usually missed by Website developers looking to achieve higher search engine page rankings is the area of Online Reputation or recommendation engine results. Recommendation engines drive users to explore further offerings from your web site or business based upon the recommendation of others who may or may not have used your products or services. These engines provide recommendations to users based on a variety of patterns, and are helpful in guiding users to consider offerings that they might not otherwise be aware of, based on their specific user habits. Some prominent examples are google+, yelp, Amazon.com, and ebay.
- Responex has a Search Engine Optimization process that targets BOTH your website Search Engine Optimization AND your Online Reputation. Responix will manage content posted on relevant recommendation engines to ensure your company is listed correctly, and to increase positive ratings while responding to negative ratings. Our website Search Engine Optimization process involves editing website content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Responex will promote your site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, ultimately resulting in higher Search Engine rankings.
- Responex will develop a Search Engine Marketing program to give your brand, product, or service higher visability in search engine results. SEM can be used to supplement organic SERPs giving your company even greater visability. The combination of Online Reputation Managment, SEO, and SEM gives you the best SERPs coverage as people search for the products and services you offer.
Social Media Marketing
72% of adults online use Socail Media. Social Media Marketing programs center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. The electronic Word of Mouth (eWoM) created by this type of campaign refers to the statements consumers share via the internet (e.g., web sites, social networks, instant messages, news feeds) about your product, service, brand or company. In Social Media Marketing the message spreads from user to user and connects because it appears to come from a trusted, unbiased source, as opposed to the company itself. This type of marketing results in ‘earned media’ rather than ‘paid media’ with the possibility of large scale referral coverage for very reputable products, services, and brands. Conversely, problems or issues that occur with a company's products, services, or brand can also be spread rapily through eWOM.
Responex will show you how to spread the word (eWOM) about your products, services, and brand. With Responex, you will get:
- A strong presence in the social media networks that are most meaningfull to you, including but not limited to google+, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- A fully managed social media campaign leaving you free to focus on your business
- Frequently updated content so it’s always fresh & relevant
- Ttrackable results so you can see how your customers engage online
Web and Banner Ad Marketing
RESPONEX will develop a banner advertising campaign that is right for your business, and will place ads on relevant websites that re known to drive traffic. With Responex, you will get:
Banner ads are still powerful tools for selling products and services and building brand recognition. If you effectively exploit the advantages of banner ads, you can raise the public's awareness of your product or service along with your bottom line.
Eye-catching creative design for your Banner Advertising can incorporate rich media, such as animations, slideshows and streaming media to leave a strong and memorable impression on website visitors.
Banner advertising space is generally sold based on the number of visitors who see the ad, and in some cases, it is based upon clicks to the ad. There are aslo some areas that allow advertisers can to buy banner space through real-time bidding. This gives buyers a chance to purchase prime advertising space at a low bid, while providing sellers with complete control over the websites on which their banners appear.
- Brand/Product/Service Positioning - A creative ad will be developed that positions your brand and product or service to get attention. Your ad will link to a landing page with the details about the offer in your ad, and will look consistent with your company’s branding to avoid any confusion or anxiety. Your logo will be included to build brand awareness and recognition. Any other tagline or memorable/recognizable branding elements will also be included.
- A Clear Value Proposition - The value proposition will be the most prominent element of the ad. It will take up the most space and be the first thing that attracts your viewers’ eyes. This space will be used to showcase the benefits of your service or product, and to grab the website visitor’s attention and instill a sense of urgency and desire.
- Clean Body Copy - The body copy will iInclude just enough information to get the readers interested and leave them wanting more. It will be written with creative and original verbiage to convey all you need to in about 10 words. A highly-effective banner, with a clear value proposition and simple body copy, will have higher click through rates. Your ad will be designed to be read in two seconds or less.
- A Unique Image - As a part of the creative design process, Responex will choose relevant images, graphics, or photos that enhance your message and that are directly related to your product. The images will help bring a sense of visual urgency to the text by using contrasting, bold colors or a sense of clarity to a non-tangible service. The creative process can also result in text ads with nice typography on a contrasting background. In some cases, text ads can be just as effective as ads with images.
- A Call To Action - The most critical aspect of a banner ad is the one that results in a viewer clicking on your ad. This "Call To Action" is what gets the viewer to respond by clicking on the ad. The call to action is text or a button that asks the user to ‘interact’ with the banner ad, whether it’s implied or direct. Responex will build clear and specific CTA text into your ad to ensure visitors know what they’re getting in exchange for the click.
SMS and Mobile Marketing
Nearly all mobile phones are equipped with SMS capabilities, and consumers read virtually every text within minutes after receipt. SMS engagement offers an endless list of consumer touch points where the user knows what to do. They engage by replying, downloading an attachment, or by going to a linked website. SMS and mobile marketing opens the door to a wide range of marketing opportunities: from MMS, to collecting users‘ email addresses, to location-based engagements. Even voice programs and the incorporation of links within texts to drive traffic to a mobile website — all of these features drive consumers to further engage with the company and become more connected across all channels.
Responex will help you implement a comprehensive SMS/Mobile marketing plan. We will:
- Create a multi-dimensional interactive mobile campaign incorporating push and pull methods to deliver information, tips, coupons, alerts and rewards, or engross consumers with karaoke, contests, surveys, and trivia.
- Connect mobile marketing campaigns to backend databases, point-of-sale systems, loyalty programs, email service providers, and other CRM tools. We will elevate mobile marketing as a valued component of a holistic marking effort,
- Use our creative talent to provide program content that will deliver messages of “make it convenient, make it fun, and make it relevant,"
With a strong content marketing approach, email is a powerful channel for building customer relationships and attracting prospects.
Good email content deepens your relationship with your audience through effective subject line writing (getting your messages opened), your distinctive voice (getting those messages read), and delivering quality, niche specific content your customers and prospects needs and shares with others (inspiring referrals and word-of-mouth, eWOM).
Responex makes it easier to be a smarter email marketer. We will:
- Design an attention getting email creative.
- Send and track your email campaigns and report statistics back to you.
- Deliver mobile-optimized creative using our world-class design services
Blogging is one of the most popular Internet marketing techniques. If an online presence and social media are important for your business, you need to know how to create and manage a blog. A blog allows you to develop content, which is ideal to interact with the customers, and to establish a name for your company in the industry.
Through the use of a blog, you can establish your company as a leader in the industry when it comes to new information. Customers and prospects will begin to respect your business for the new content that is different from everything else they read on the Internet. They will ultimately link to your website to retrieve this content, thereby improving your SEO performance.
- Targeted Content for A Specific Readership - Responex will help you develop a blog that is targeted toward the audiences that are important to you. Responex will only post information that is important to the target audience based upon demographic or firmographic information.
- Original and Honest Content - Responex will show your company how to be Original and Honest in blog posting. Followers aren’t innovators and innovation keeps readers reading. Responex will help you develop an original slant on a common topic.Be honest. Verify your facts and provide links to additional verification. You want readers trust you to be a good reporter, instructor, mentor or inspiration so keep it honest at all times.
- The Use of Social Media to get the word out - Responex will show you how to use social media to spread the word about your blog postings, and to build your blog readershp base. We will create different profiles for each social media site; On LinkedIn, you want to be all about business, and on Facebook, you will need to show a little of your personality. Each profile should be designed to show a different facet of you and your expertise.
- Easy RSS feed linking - Responex will help you make your RSS feeds visible & clear for your reader’s eyes. We will add an RSS chicklet at the top of your sidebar so visitors can easily load your posts into their RSS readers. We will provide links to mobi feeds so readers can access new content from their cells or iPhones. We will provide one click subscriptions using reader links to PageFlakes, Google Reader and other remote site readers. With Responex, you can build a big following fast if you make it easy to find your blog again. And again, and again.