Marketing Campaign Management - Traditional Media
Traditional Media Channels
Never underestimate the power of traditional channels. They still represent a big opportunity to influence buying decisions and build brands. Just watch TV or listen to the radio. You will continue to see and hear messaging to sell products and build brands in these channels now, and in the future.
RESPONEX Marketing mix model
Radio and TV Advertising
While national Radio and TV advertising is usually out of an entrepreneur's price range, advertising on local stations can be surprisingly affordable. With RESPONEX, it's not so hard to buy Broadcast Radio and TV schedules. Why? Because no matter what demographic your audience falls into, RESPONEX can find appropriate programming on Radio, TV, and Cable/Satellite networks to suit your needs. Every station reaches their target audience daily, with schedules that include cartoons, celebrity, talk, sports, soaps, news, movies, reality and prime time programs. Just take your pick! Like all forms of advertising, there are different price ranges within the Radio and TV mediums.
- RESPONEX can create your Radio and TV Commercials in concert with your overall marketing campaign, and get them scheduled at the times and on the programs that will give you the best performance for your budget. We will develop the commercials, buy the media, and track commercial posting logs and results to ensure you get what you pay for.
Outdoor advertising works well for promoting your product in specific geographic areas. Signage, billboards, bus benches, transit advertising, and vehicle wraps can be very effective for any business owner. Your outdoor sign is often the first thing a potential customer sees. Your sign should be sufficiently bright and conspicuous to attract attention (without being garish) and sufficiently informative to let prospective customers know what's sold there. If you're involved in a business that has a fleet of vehicles conducting deliveries or providing a service, your company's name, logo, and phone number should be clearly visible on the vehicles. Depending upon the vehicles used, you should also consider a fully branded vehicle wrap. It's free advertising that allows you to increase your exposure in your market.
- Responex can handle all of your outdoor signage needs. From creative design to media buy to installation and contract management, we have the skills and knowledge to integrate outdoor media into your marketing campaigns.
Public and Media Relations
Public Relations and Media Relations are the opposite of advertising. In advertising, you pay to have your message placed in a newspaper, TV or radio spot. In public relations, the article that features your company is not paid for. The reporter, whether broadcast or print, writes about or films your company as a result of information he or she received and researched. The reporter can be general reporter, or an influential industry reporter in your specific field.
Publicity is more cost effective than advertising for several reasons. First, even if it is not free your only expenses are generally phone calls and mailings to the media. Second, publicity has greater longevity than advertising. An article about your business will be remembered far longer than an ad. Third, publicity also reaches a far wider audience than advertising generally does. Sometimes, your story might even be picked up by the national media, spreading the word about your business all over the country. Finally, and most important, publicity has greater credibility with the public than does advertising. Readers feel that if an objective third party-a magazine, newspaper or radio reporter-is featuring your company, you must be doing something worthwhile.
- Responex Public and Media Relations will develop a PR/Media strategy for your company, and we will lead you through execution. We will write and distribute the press releases, arrange media tours, and track all published articles for you.
- Responex will also determine they key media outlets that are right for your brand, and help you build relationships with them for future PR/Media campaign execution.
In Store and POS Marketing
- RESPONEX Point-Of-Sale marketing is developed with an emphasis on customer interaction at the Point-Of-Sale. These interactions typically focus on cross sell or upsell opportunities and brand building. We can also enhancing this channel by collecting data that will provide your company with better shopper insights, ultimately leading to more effective connections with customers.
- RESPONEX POS program mix planning must be coordianted with the overall marketing program, as it is the place where customer conversion and loyalty enhancement occurs.
- RESPONEX cross sell and upsell campaigns are executed In Store and at the POS resulting in increased sales and larger monetary value per customer.
- RESPONEX digital display solutions are developed to increase effectiveness in In-Store campaign promotion, while providing a flexible platform for ongoing use. The digital displays or menu boards are installed in strategic locations to maximize promotion effectiveness. Responex will design and implement the a digital display solution based upon your store or restaurant configuartion. We can also maintain the content in the displays for customers who don't want to maintain it themselves.
Print & Direct Mail Marketing
If an ad is printed on paper, be it newspapers, magazines, newsletters, booklets, flyers, direct mail, or anything else that would be considered a portable printed medium, then it comes under the banner of print advertising.
These costs of publication print advertising vary greatly depending on the publication, circulation, number of insertions, quantities, and a host of other factors. Every publication has what is known as a rate card, showing the cost of and ad in that particular publication.
For direct mail, you are dealing with printing costs, the purchase of a qualified mailing list, and postage to have your item delivered.
- Responex can create a print advertising campaign to complement your overall marketing campaign, or as a standalone effort to sell a specific product or service.
- Responex will manage everything needed for a successful print publication campaign, from creative design, to publication selection, and costing to implementation and results tracking.
- Responix will manage everything needed for a successful direct mail campaign, from creative design, to list selection, to mail processing selection, to implementation and results tracking.